Sunday 21 November 2010

"The feather contends for blare air apathy of say


ray in the monster wood is so far being apart from still can see pure both parties, facial expression of, the feather contends for blare that is gloomy coolly of the facial expression completely fall into Chen Hao is eyes."I say that this thing is your blood!"The five fingers quickly trembles, the better arm fiercely raises, always the perpendicularity hangs an online puppet doll at the puppet and suddenly sends out"Mao Mao!"Of sound, wooden puppet doll is imitating a Buddha is given life, the whole wood quality bodies all lived to come over and raised to begin medium double of knives facing Chen Hao to chop down.Chen Hao this shameless lout is an exhaustive sons of Wan Mao, however after all is the son of big fishing village wealthy person, ate a great deal of tonic since the childhood, the body was strong very actually, and because this Wu Feng in the world was strong, he also learned several bottom son showy boxings and had never thought these save him one life.After the feather contended for to blare to talk, Chen Hao was on guard for the instinct, the double knife of puppet doll has no can directly chop down win his head, be hidden in the past by it, but after all one has the heart a rush to avoid being seen, the double knife still gave Chen Hao Shen up took two to put on fresh and red."!!"Chen Hao is pain and sufferings shouts a voice to ring out in the silent monster wood, but at this forest thick forest in, also just spread ten several distance with far rices, already like the interjection of mosquito general."The Ao unexpectedly once hid and really made you surprised.I say that you smell whether the aroma of your blood is very wonderful, the wild beasts in the monster wood liked most ."The feather contends for blare air apathy of say, break out a murderous look of iciness on the body, these murderous looks that are become by several years of humiliation, the hatred reads indeed as expected is very terrible existence."!My arm, you, you dare fight with weapons to me, you don,t want to live, if be known by my father, he will definitely kill yours, you don,t die a natural death."Chen Hao embraces the arm of blood direct current, the threat way of shivering of facial expression deadly pale."I say that you also say this kind of stupid words till now, this is just to start, you give it a bit of thought well, you to the affair done by me, don,t I is for a while for your recollection."The feather contends for blaring air colder and colder, laugh at of say."At the age of 8 , you used Ma Niao to sprinkle me, at the age of 9 , let me drilled your crotch of trousers, at the age of 10 , interrupted one of my arm to almost make me the whole life disabled, at the age of 11 , used you the lately bought whip son took out me, then picked my light to throw in the frozen lake."Still want my each and every item to say, I really don,t keep on meaning to say, the feather contends for blaring to by Jimmy Choo Pumps hand hold up his/her own face, cold

No comments:

Post a Comment